Let's step into the shoes and gain real-time Industry experience
Career counselors work with people who have questions about different careers and educational paths. If you're a job seeker, working with a career counselor can help you make the most of the planning and decision-making process and hopefully find you a job path that's perfect for your needs.
Career Counseller LIDI
Mr.x interned as a career counsellor with a company . All he did was giving answers to the
questions but none of his answers was reached the person who asked for that . but unlike Mr.X you have got a better alternative where you will be counselling for various persons directly here goes your “learn it do it” plan for career counselling.
Individual and group counseling sessions
● Promotion of self-advocacy and determination
● Teaching decision making, conflict resolution and job searching skills
● Providing support for job stress, conflict, loss, and career transition
● Making appropriate referrals
● Provide individual and small group counseling based on student need
● Identify and report possible cases of neglect or abuse
● Engaging in career development issues affecting social policies and legislation
Real-time Business Cases
Access to the online tools as per the suitability of the project